and Apparently High.
That’s right folks, recreational Cannabis is legal in Alaska! Make sure you know the laws when traveling. Here are a few important facts:
- You must be 21+ years of age with a valid ID
- Licensed retail Marijuana stores may sell to recreational users of legal age. The Stoney Moose is a locally owned licensed retailer in Ketchikan.
- You can possess up to 1 oz outside of the home.
- It is illegal to travel with marijuana. You cannot take it on a cruise ship, ferry or airplane. It cannot be transported in or out of the State.
- Consuming on public lands, cruise ships or hotel lobbies is illegal.
- Driving under the influence of marijuana is illegal and dangerous.
- Each Community has different rules. Please check local ordinances online at commerce.alaska.gov.
Please consume responsibly and enjoy your travels!
Ketchikan Expeditions has not implied or expressed any intent pertaining to legalization measures. We have no opinion in this matter. This information is provided for informational purposes only.